Have you found that the timing in your life, is ever right?
If you get pregnant, you must wait 9 months generally before the baby is ready to be born. The timing must be right. You cannot bring it forward just because it suits you.
Some of us are impatient with our lives and we want things now. Many of us have heard statements like:
- “all in good time”
- “everything is being divinely guided”
- “everything is as should be”
Sometimes we must wait
- Wait to grow up.
- Wait for others to grow up.
- Wait for years to pass before people are ready to accept things.
- Wait for the planets to line up and the stars to be in a certain orbit and the moon in a certain place, for things to fall into place.
Is the time ever right?
The time appears to be right in retrospect. As we look back on our lives, we know that things happened as they should have. We would not have been ready had those things happened earlier in our lives.
If time is right in retrospect, can we in this moment then see, the past, present and future all at the same time?
You can, if you trust.
If you trust that you are doing exactly what you are meant to be doing, right now, then the time is right.
Blindly trusting means the time is always right.
Trusting Tracy xx