If you look around you, you will see buildings, cars and planes, all built by us. We have been building things for generations.
I recently had a waft of a thought come into my mind and I acknowledged it.
I was fascinated, with that thought, I had built the following over the next 5 days:
- I had a ‘want’ in my life
- I went in search of that ‘want’
- I didn’t get what I ‘wanted’ I got what I ‘needed’
- I then got frustrated and angry
- I then ate to make myself happy, which just made me angry
- So I ate again, which made me angry,
- Believe it or not, I did eat again and got angry again
- I then got really tense in my body, knotted shoulders and got a good sized headache
From that one little thought that wafted through my mind, I had built myself into an unhealthy tense mess in a week. Funny Rome wasn’t built in a day, but I did some serious building in a very short amount of time.
So think about your tiny thoughts that waft into your mind, if they are not true, let them go.
If you want to create a life that is happy and healthy, then think about little things that are true for you and see how they grow.
Maybe even spend time, not thinking – just being. It will be peaceful and it will grow too.
May your thoughts be good for you