You know, even at the ripe old age that I am, I can still look in the mirror and see a pimple on my face. I am not 15 anymore, so pimples aren’t a regular occurrence on my skin like they used to be.
But when I see a pimple, do I:
- Blame the chocolate I ate?
- Blame my woman’s cycle?
- Take responsibility for my pimple?
Like it or not the pimple is there. I like to take responsibility for my pimple, so the things I do are:
- Say hello
- Thank God for oil in my skin
- Acknowledge that it is there for a reason – my reason.
- Nothing or no one has created this pimple but me.
Pimples are like lessons in life, take responsibility for them, they are yours and yours to learn from.
So love your pimples even at ripe old age….hahaha.