Is stuff happening in your life that you don’t want or is your life happening exactly how its meant to? Read on if you answered yes to the first part of the question!
I recently met a wonderful lady ‘Cheryl’ who went to Uganda to work with women and she asked them what their vision was. “They wanted to know the acid/alkaline balance or ph of their soil. This would enable them increase its fertility; grow more and different crops; gain access to markets, with the end result being an increase in their income to pay school fees for their children.” (Cheryl August 2012)” http://blog-bigbeyond.org/inspiring-women
It got me thinking, what is the PH level in the soil of my life? Do I have toxic things in my life that don’t allow me to grow and be the person I want and am meant to be.
I recognised negative emotions make me toxic. So I asked myself this question –
“What is in my life that emotionally stirs me up?”
- Sorry but I had some people in my life that trigger emotions that stir me up
- I had some food choices that emotionally stir me up
- I make choices and then do things that emotionally stir me up
So I got rid of those things.
- I unfriended myself from some people on facebook, I removed myself from groups and associations that I no longer resonate with. I felt lighter.
- I decided to continue not to drink caffeine and have herbal teas instead. I also chose not to eat potato chips. I felt lighter.
- I made some choices about letting go of some the goals and expectations I had placed on myself that are just not right in my life right now. I felt lighter.
Keeping the PH level in my soil is an ongoing process because life happens around us, to us and with us. Make sure the thoughts, words, choices and actions are improving the PH level of your soil every moment.
You will be surprised at how your life will flow and what sort of things will grow over a lifetime.
Enjoy Tracy xx