This week as I travelled to the other side of the globe, I felt like I had lost myself.
After my first day of work over here, I went into doubt. I asked myself these questions:
- Did I really know what I was doing?
- Did I have enough activities?
- Would my customers be disappointed?
- Should I really be doing this?
- Should I be home, safe and sound?
After an evening of working hard, followed by a sleepless night. I found the answer.
My answer was:
- Trust in me.
- I have all the skills I need.
- I know that I have been doing this for a long time.
- I have been given this opportunity for a reason.
Travelling overseas to the Middle East is part of my spiritual journey, I don’t have all the answers about what the whole of my journey means, just yet. What I do know, is that sometimes we are given journeys to develop. Develop things like trust, knowing, and believing. Journeys to find yourself.
I have found myself, or more of myself on the other side of the globe.
Are you finding yourself, anywhere you are?
See you on the path of self discovery, Tracy xx